User Stories Certification Exam
User Stories are a powerful means of fostering cooperation and teaching many things. These allow creating a link between users or consumers and developers of products or services. And this relationship is the first big step towards the creation and pinnacle of admirable products that positively influence people who use or consume them and even change to improve their lifestyle. This fully dynamic course/workshop provides the fundamentals on the main characteristics of User Stories as communication tools between team members and others interested in product or service development projects, from technology areas or any other business area.
- Number of Questions: 40
- Question Types: Multiple Choice
- Duration: Up to 60 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- Understand the benefits of using User Stories in uncertain and ambiguous environments.
- Develop the skills necessary to use User Stories as instruments of conversation between stakeholders.
- Apply various ways to write User Stories.
- Recognize if a User Story meets the attributes of any good user story.
- Employ different techniques for slicing User Stories so that they can be produced in very short periods of time, from a few hours to a few days.
- Use User Stories to understand the value proposition of the product and its characteristics from the beginning of the project.
- Guide other people on your teams in the appropriate use of User Stories in complex and adaptive contexts.
- Get certified in User Stories Foundations Certificate (supporting the fundamental knowledge and application of User Stories).
- Pdf Text Book
- Have received training in at least one of these topics: Scrum Master, Product Owner, Team Member.
- This course is appropriate for anyone interested in using techniques related to user stories, who are or will participate in agile projects with frameworks such as Scrum; Also, for those interested in projects that are in the value chain of providing characteristics or requirements to product or service development teams
- Examination held online
- Certification issued digitally by Certiprof
- After passing you can also claim a digital badge (see product image) for your resume or Linkedin profile
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps