Unity Certified User -VR Developer Certification Exam
Unity is the leading content-creation platform for AR/VR, real-time 3D, and mobile 2D. Unity is used by students and professionals around the world to create everything from games to movies, 3D models to VR simulations.
The Unity Certified User (UCU) certification is an entry-level credential that allows individuals to get started in interactive content creation for industries such as gaming, entertainment, automotive, AEC, and XR. Unity Certified User certification helps employers and institutions verify a candidate’s knowledge and skills using Unity technology to succeed in these industries. Whether it’s a desire to create games and apps or build new worlds in AR/VR, Unity Certified User certification is the place to start.
The Unity Certified User VR Developer certification exam will test the candidate’s ability to create VR experiences and programs within Unity software. The exam objectives are aligned with current industry standards set by professionals and educators. The VR Developer certification exam can only be taken by individuals who have previously earned their Unity Certified User Programmer certification.
- Available for: Unity
- Number of Questions: 20
- Question Types: Project-based testing
- Duration: Up to 30 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
Learning Material (optional)
- Online Video Training
- Examination held online and generally on Saturdays
- Examination date scheduled according to edVentr calendar (via edVentr Support Team after purchase)
- Examination other than edVentr calendar date can be booked at an additional fee (liaise with edVentr Support team after purchase)
- Certification issued digitally by Unity (immediately after passing)
- After passing you can also claim a digital badge (see product image) for your resume or Linkedin profile
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps