Pre-Med Level 1
Level I covers modules on genetics, complex immunology, and viral diseases. The program explores case studies on various diseases, poses medical ethical questions, and offers an opportunity to dissect scientific papers. Furthermore, this academy prepares students for a career in medicine by providing an overview of the MCAT process. This is a 16 hours program completed over two consecutive weekends.
What is program structure?
- 16 Hours
- 2 Consecutive Weekends
- Saturday & Sunday EST
- Online via Zoom
What will I receive?
- Insights into professional fields through a dynamical educational experience
- An affordable product allowing students from all walks of life to participate and to be inspired toward certain career paths
- Lasting connections to Harvard student instructors.
What are the Takeaways?
- Certificate upon program completion
- Final creative project which applies all content learned
What is "The Academies?
A space designed for secondary school students to learn about topics they have an interest in or explore. This learning environment provides learners with hands-on experience, an elite curriculum, and insights of a Harvard undergraduate.