The Politics Academy is centered around political theory, international relations, campaign management, and hot topics in the US government. Students will also have the opportunity to form groups and tackle a policy problem that they are personally passionate about. At the end of the program, students will be able to present their research and provide actionable policy recommendations. This is a 16 hours program completed over two consecutive weekends.
What is program structure?
- 16 Hours
- 2 Consecutive Weekends
- Saturday & Sunday EST
- Online via Zoom
What will I receive?
- Insights into professional fields through a dynamical educational experience
- An affordable product allowing students from all walks of life to participate and to be inspired toward certain career paths
- Lasting connections to Harvard student instructors.
What are the Takeaways?
- Certificate upon program completion
- Final creative project which applies all content learned
What is "The Academies?
A space designed for secondary school students to learn about topics they have an interest in or explore. This learning environment provides learners with hands-on experience, an elite curriculum, and insights of a Harvard undergraduate.