OKR Certification Exam
This certification enables OKRCP holders to facilitate all levels of the OKR life cycle in their organization (or customers), from the development of good Objectives and Key Results to the deployment of strategic, tactical and operational goals, monitoring and closure with good governance and discipline. Using this acquired knowledge, the certificate holder will make the OKR culture accessible to all employees in the organization (or customers). It is an approach that is simple to understand and difficult to apply, to create alignment and engagement around measurable goals. The objective is to ensure that everyone moves in the same direction, with clear priorities, at a constant pace. OKRs have been a condition for investments in Startups, as it provides proportional predictability of strategic positioning and prioritization.
- Number of Questions: 40
- Question Types: Multiple Choice
- Duration: Up to 60 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- Understand the differences between OKRs, KPIs and other goal systems.
- Understand the integration of corporate OKRs and individual OKRs.
- Master the entire OKR lifecycle in practice.
- Analyze case studies of Startups and large companies.
- Develop strategic planning through OKRs.
- Develop product and project planning through OKRs.
- To have participated in a training with one of CertiProf’s registered partners or in a training BootCamp (in Person or Online) in the last two years with Polo Academy or to be a candidate who has the previous knowledge that guarantees the fulfillment of the objectives evaluated in the certification exam.
- Managers interested in measuring the performance of their organization and teams. Human resources professionals interested in learning new techniques for evaluating performance. Professionals from different areas, finance, customer success, production, logistics, IT. Project Managers, Product Owners, who want to maximize the value of their deliverables. Managers who already use a goal and performance management system, but need to improve it.
- Examination held online
- Certification issued digitally by Certiprof
- After passing you can also claim a digital badge (see product image) for your resume or Linkedin profile
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps