Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals PL-900 [MCF] - Certification Exam
The Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals program are for students/users who aspire to improve productivity by automating business processes, analyzing data to produce business insights, and acting more effectively by creating simple app experiences.
This exam are for users who aspire to improve productivity by understanding the capabilities of the Power Platform, automating basic business processes with Power Automate, performing basic data analysis with Power BI to produce business insights, acting more effectively by creating simple Power Apps canvas app experiences, and creating powerful chatbots without using code.
- Available for: Microsoft Power Platform
- Number of Questions: 37
- Question Types: Project-based testing
- Duration: Up to 60 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- Describe The Business Value of Power Platform
- Identify The Core Components of Power Platform
- Demonstrate The Capabilities of Power BI
- Demonstrate The Capabilities of Power Apps
- Demonstrate The Capabilities of Power Automate
- Demonstrate The Capabilities of Power Virtual Agents
- Video-based e-learning courseware
- Interactive labs
- Prescriptive study guides
- A Certificate of Completion can be earned by scoring 80% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- A Badge can be earned by scoring 90% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- Examination held online
- Examination date scheduled after purchase
- Certification issued digitally by Microsoft after passing
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps