Microsoft Word [MOS] - Certification Exam
The Microsoft Office Specialist: Word Associate Certification demonstrates competency in the correct application of the principle features of Word by creating and editing documents for a variety of purposes and situations. The exam covers the ability to create and maintain professional-looking reports, multicolumn newsletters, résumés, and business correspondence.
Certified individuals will establish their ability to perform a number of Word tasks, such as creating and managing documents, formatting text, paragraphs, and sections, creating tables and lists, applying references, and inserting and formatting objects.
The straightforward Word evaluation challenges individuals to complete a comprehensive project that depicts real-world functionality with project and standards-based outcome testing.
An individual earning this certification has approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-on experience with the product, has proven competency at an industry entry-level, and is ready to enter into the job market.
- Available for: Microsoft 365 Apps and Office 2019
- Number of Questions: 35
- Question Types: Project-based testing
- Duration: Up to 50 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- Manage Documents
- Insert and Format Texts, Paragraphs, and Sections
- Manage Tables and Lists
- Create and Manage References
- Insert and Format Graphic Elements
- Manage Document Collaborations
Learning Material (optional)
- Video-based e-learning courseware
- Interactive labs
- Prescriptive study guides
- 26 hours
- A Certificate of Completion can be earned by scoring 80% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- A Badge can be earned by scoring 90% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- Examination held online
- Examination date scheduled after purchase
- Certification issued digitally by Microsoft after passing
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps