Microsoft Excel: The Basics
COURSE TIME: ± 3 hours
- A Certificate of Completion can be earned
- Understanding the various menus and features in Excel
- Exploring various tools in Excel
- Data security and protection
- Creating a basic worksheet by entering text, values, and formulae.
- Changing the appearance of worksheet data by using a variety of formatting techniques.
- Filter and sort Excel data.
- Working on Charts.
- Printing and display options
- Excel templates.
- Simple troubleshooting tips.
- Understanding various tools and functions.
- Understanding various formats and what to use when.
- Working on comments.
- Knowing the best practices and also the shortcuts for tasks.
- Learning functions of Date and Time, Financial, Information processing, Logical, Mathematical, Statistical and many more.
- Learn magical quick-fix solutions by using tools in Excel to increase productivity at work.
Bonus: Also learn simple Advanced Excel operations like Goal seek, What If analysis, Data Presentation, remove duplicates, Recording of macro, etc.
Lecture Preview: Dynamic cell referencing in MS Excel
Hi, I’m Balaji Mani Khumaran
Balaji is a multifaceted professional who has hands-on experience in diverse domains like Marketing, Personal Finance, Teaching, and Shipping.
He handles all domains in parallel despite the businesses being mutually exclusive. He uses various productivity tools to efficiently manage the various domains he is into and believes in imparting knowledge in a simple manner that can be easily understood by anyone.