Learn Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam
CertiProf® offers professional certification in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, for those professionals in project management who want to prepare for the implementation of the Lean Six Sigma methodology, with the purpose that companies optimize their processes, taking advantage of resources and decreasing the variability of the processes to eliminate the waste that may exist in it.
This certification aims to teach professionals to lead or be part of a team with the ability to analyze and solve quality problems. In addition to coordinating the project data collection process, validate the measurement system and develop the project charter and SIPOC diagram (provider, input, process, and output). It is recommended to acquire prior knowledge about the aspects within the phases of DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control, in order to know how to interpret and implement Six Sigma tools.
- Number of Questions: 40
- Question Types: Multiple Choice
- Duration: Up to 60 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- Use Lean Six Sigma techniques and tools.
- Provide knowledge according to the general vision of Six Sigma for its correct implementation.
- Strengthen the skills to improve and optimize processes.
- Obtain the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
- Pdf Text Book
- There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
- Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and wants to improve their area of work.
- Examination held online
- Certification issued digitally by Certiprof
- After passing you can also claim a digital badge (see product image) for your resume or Linkedin profile
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps