Lead Cybersecurity Professional Certification Exam
Certifications in Cybersecurity & Lead Cybersecurity Professional Certificate (LCSPC), is where you will learn the fundamental concepts of Cybersecurity and implement the practice of protecting systems, networks, and programs from digital attacks. These cyber-attacks generally aim to access, change or destroy confidential information; extort money from users; or interrupt normal business processes.
The implementation of effective cybersecurity measures is particularly challenging today because there are more devices than people, and attackers are becoming more innovative. This certification will help you understand the basic functions of a security framework and the importance of establishing cybersecurity to protect information based on the three pillars of data security.
- Number of Questions: 40
- Question Types: Multiple Choice
- Duration: Up to 60 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- Fundamental Concepts of Cybersecurity.
- ISO / IEC 27032.
- Introduction to cybersecurity framework.
- Risk management and the cybersecurity
- Implementation of the cybersecurity
- Establish or improve communicative
- Methodology to protect privacy and civil
- Self-assessment of cybersecurity risk with the
- Pdf Text Book
- There are no formal prerequisites for this certification
- End Users
- Examination held online
- Certification issued digitally by Certiprof
- After passing you can also claim a digital badge (see product image) for your resume or Linkedin profile
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps