Kanban Essentials Certification Exam
Kanban is a technique used to give work instructions to customers through cards. These cards are made as per each customer requirement with the goal of controlling the progress and be able to have a product or service of good quality. Kanban Essentials helps particularly to coordinate the production of products and services. It also helps to adapt to different variations of the production of products and services to identify areas of improvement. Become a Kanban Essentials Professional! This certification will take you through the Kanban history, the 5 Core Properties, lean principles, Scrum, waterfall vs agile, and more.
- Number of Questions: 40
- Question Types: Multiple Choice
- Duration: Up to 60 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- Lean manufacturing.
- Lean principles.
- Lean Thinking
- Waterfall vs agile.
- Kanban (development).
- Bad reasons to choose Kanban.
- History of Kanban.
- Kanban’s 5 Core Properties.
- Theory of Constraints.
- Value-Network Mapping (Value Stream Mapping).
- Pdf Text Book
- There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
- This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in becoming a Kanban professional.
- Examination held online
- Certification issued digitally by Certiprof
- After passing you can also claim a digital badge (see product image) for your resume or Linkedin profile
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps