ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Certification Exam
This certification is about business continuity and the requirements of ISO 22301 – the most popular standard in the world that addresses the topic of business continuity. The outline follows the structure of ISO 22301 standard covering the following requirements: Context of the organization, leadership, planning, support, operation, performance evaluation, and improvement. The continuity of the business is not limited to the information systems, it goes further, taking into account the integrity of the people who work in the company since they feed the information systems and therefore the main asset.
- To get the Lead Auditor Certificate a complimentary exam with an open book must be done, supervised by the partner, designed to allow students to demonstrate their comprehension of the audit process and the responsibilities of being a lead auditor.
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- Comprehend the principles, concepts and requirements of ISO 22301:2019.
- Identify how to develop a BCMS.
- Develop skills and the ability to conduct audits.
- Pdf Text Book
- No specific prior knowledge is required.
- Familiarity with management systems is helpful.
- General knowledge of business continuity and disaster recovery is helpful.
- Those who need to know what ISO 22301 is all about and how to execute and report on an audit compliance with ISO 22301:2019.
- Examination held online
- Certification issued digitally by Certiprof
- After passing you can also claim a digital badge (see product image) for your resume or Linkedin profile
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps