ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Certification Exam
ISO/IEC 20000 is a Service Management System (SMS) standard. It specifies requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an SMS. The requirements include the design, transition, delivery, and improvement of services to fulfill agreed service requirements.
This certification provides the necessary knowledge to perform effective ITMS audits and includes conferences, debates, role-play, individual and group exercises so you can begin to understand the ISO 20000 Auditor standard.
- To get the Lead Auditor Certificate a complimentary exam with an open book must be done, supervised by the partner, designed to allow students to demonstrate their comprehension of the audit process and the responsibilities of being a lead auditor
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- Learn the overview of ISO/IEC 20000.
- Identify the schemes available for the certification and qualification.
- Understand the principles of IT Service Management.
- Adopt the requirements of an effective ISO 20000 audit.
- Understand the requirements of pre-audits, formal certification, and surveillance audits.
- Pdf Text Book
- There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
- People interested in controlling the effectiveness of IT management systems implementations and those who want to be ISO/IEC 20000 auditors.
- This course will prepare you with the knowledge required to perform audits against ISO 20000, and successfully complete a multiple-choice exam. You will be awarded the ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor Certificate after you pass the exam.
- Examination held online
- Certification issued digitally by Certiprof
- After passing you can also claim a digital badge (see product image) for your resume or Linkedin profile
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps