ISO 20000 Foundation Certification Exam
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 is a Service Management System (SMS) standard. It specifies requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an SMS. The requirements include the design, transition, delivery, and improvement of services to fulfill agreed service requirements.
- Number of Questions: 40
- Question Types: Multiple Choice
- Duration: Up to 60 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- Learn the overview of ISO/IEC 20000.
- Identify the schemes available for certification and qualification.
- Understand the principles of IT Service Management.
- Pdf Text Book
- There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
- People interested in controlling the effectiveness of IT management systems implementations.
- Examination held online
- Certification issued digitally by Certiprof
- After passing you can also claim a digital badge (see product image) for your resume or Linkedin profile
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps