Entrepreneurship and Small Business - Certification Exam
Entrepreneurship and Small Business is a certification from Certiport, sponsored by Intuit and the Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship, that ensures tomorrow's leaders are prepared with the toolkit they need to get ahead in today's competitive landscape. Whether you are starting a bakery or launching the next billion dollar startup, ESB validates a students' understanding of core business principles, including the essentials needed to launch and maintain a successful business.
Candidates for ESB certification will be expected to have key conceptual knowledge of entrepreneurial and small business principles through at least 150 hours of instruction.
Please note that it is not required for students to have real-world experience as a small business manager in order to take and pass the exam. Successful completion of this certification will validate the skills and knowledge for those students interested in working in a middle-skill trade profession as their own boss and those with entrepreneurship and small business career aspirations.
- Number of Questions: 45
- Question Types: Project-based testing
- Duration: Up to 50 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- The Entrepreneur
- Opportunity Recognition
- Starting a Business
- Business Operations
- Marketing and Sales
- Financial Management
Learning Material (optional)
- Online Video
- 14 hours
- A Certificate of Completion can be earned by scoring 80% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- A Badge can be earned by scoring 90% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- Examination held online and generally on Saturdays
- Examination date scheduled according to edVentr calendar (via edVentr Support Team after purchase)
- Examination other than edVentr calendar date can be booked at an additional fee (liaise with edVentr Support team after purchase)
- Certification issued digitally by Certiport (immediately after passing)
- After passing you can also claim a digital badge (see product image) for your resume or Linkedin profile
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps