Design Thinking Certification Exam
Our professional Design Thinking certification provides a detailed understanding of key concepts and definitions to improve your interaction with the user experience. CertiProf® covers five key phases to be a Design Thinker: empathize, define, ideate, prototype and evaluate, which helps organizations to create useful proposals that adapt to the real needs of people; allowing to expand the service portfolio, consolidate brand and improve results.
Expand your skill set and grow your career. Here are some benefits of our certification:
- This certification will help you choose the right problem and frame it, in creative solutions.
- Learn to gather ideas from multiple disciplines in a trial-free environment, which will provide a wider range of ideas.
- Become a Design Thinker with empathy, focused on the human being, collaborative, experimental and optimistic, qualities that will help you to use assertive resources so that the selected idea is successful.
- Number of Questions: 40
- Question Types: Multiple Choice
- Duration: Up to 60 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- What is Innovation?
- Digital Age.
- Connections with Design Thinking.
- What is Design Thinking?
- Design Thinking features.
- Phases of Design Thinking.
- There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge in Design Thinking and want to implement new tools to plan and organize the components of a service, to improve their interaction with the user experience.
- Examination held online
- Certification issued digitally by Certiprof
- After passing you can also claim a digital badge (see product image) for your resume or Linkedin profile
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps