Data Science Bootcamp
COURSE TIME: ± 6 hours
- A Certificate of Completion can be earned
- How to understand a business problem as a data problem?
- How to work on different projects using the DCOVA&I process
- How to understand which data points and statistical techniques are needed to solve common Data Science problems
- How to apply the Data Analytics techniques using excel
APPLICATION OF KNOWLEDGE GAINED THROUGH THE BOOT-CAMP
- Data Science skills are applied in diverse industries like Banking, FMCG, E-commerce, Manufacturing, ITES, or Entertainment that have large, tech-driven ERP systems to collect business data.
- The Data Analytics skills of Business Reporting and visualization, Predictive models, and Root Cause analysis are important for functions of Sales and Marketing, Web analysis, Finance, Risk Management, Operations, Supply Chain Management, and People Management.
SKILLSET REQUIRED TO ATTEND THE BOOT-CAMP
- Moderate to High logical thinking
- Interest in Business Problem solving
- Should be moderately comfortable using excel and formulas in excel
Lecture Preview: Business Analytics
Hi, I’m Subhashini Sharma Tripathi
Subhashini is the Chief Data Scientist at PexiScore and an author.
She is a trainer and teaches analytics at universities [Symbiosis University (India), Manipal University (India), Sri Balaji University (India)] and corporates [Honeywell, HP, Xiaomi, to name a few].
Her book 'Learn Business Analytics in 6 steps using SAS sand R' is available on Amazon and her second book 'Hands-on People Analytics using Excel' is under execution.