Business Academy Level 2
Level II takes students through all the analytic skills needed to understand a business problem and find solutions. The program also introduces different case questions: profit and loss, market sizing, entering a new market, and mergers and acquisitions. In the end, students, in teams, will have worked on real-world cases from a business where they can showcase their skills.
What is program structure?
- 16 Hours
- 2 Consecutive Weekends
- Saturday & Sunday EST
- Online via Zoom
What will I receive?
- Insights into professional fields through a dynamical educational experience
- An affordable product allowing students from all walks of life to participate and to be inspired toward certain career paths
- Lasting connections to Harvard student instructors.
What are the Takeaways?
- Certificate upon program completion
- Final creative project which applies all content learned
What is "The Academies?
A space designed for secondary school students to learn about topics they have an interest in or explore. This learning environment provides learners with hands-on experience, an elite curriculum, and insights of a Harvard undergraduate.