Business Academy Level 1
Level I of the Business Academy teaches the fundamentals of launching a business: idea and fund generation, market research, business plans and pitches, and competitive analysis. Additionally, this program provides insight into interview and resume skills to help students land any coveted job, equipping them with the right tools to enter and succeed in the business world.
What is program structure?
- 16 Hours
- 2 Consecutive Weekends
- Saturday & Sunday EST
- Online via Zoom
What will I receive?
- Insights into professional fields through a dynamical educational experience
- An affordable product allowing students from all walks of life to participate and to be inspired toward certain career paths
- Lasting connections to Harvard student instructors.
What are the Takeaways?
- Certificate upon program completion
- Final creative project which applies all content learned
What is "The Academies?
A space designed for secondary school students to learn about topics they have an interest in or explore. This learning environment provides learners with hands-on experience, an elite curriculum, and insights of a Harvard undergraduate.