Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 - Certification Exam
The Azure AI Fundamentals program will help a student demonstrate knowledge of common ML (machine learning ) and AI (artificial intelligence) workloads and how to implement them on Azure. It is intended for candidates with both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
Candidates for this exam should have the foundational knowledge of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) concepts and related Microsoft Azure services. Data science and software engineering experience is not required; however, some general programming knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
- Available for: Microsoft Azure
- Number of Questions: 52
- Question Types: Project-based testing
- Duration: Up to 60 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- Describe Artificial Intelligence Workloads and considerations
- Describe The Capabilities of Microsoft Identity and Access Describe Fundamental Principles of Machine Learning on Azure
- Describe Features of Computer Vision Workloads on Azure
- Describe Features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) Workloads on Azure
- Describe Features of Conversational AI Workloads on Azure
- Video-based e-learning courseware
- Interactive labs
- Prescriptive study guides
- A Certificate of Completion can be earned by scoring 80% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- A Badge can be earned by scoring 90% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- Examination held online
- Examination date scheduled after purchase
- Certification issued digitally by Microsoft after passing
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps