Autodesk Certified Professional - Revit Certification Exam
The Autodesk Certified User Revit® certifications demonstrate entry-level knowledge using building information software for careers in architecture, interior design, and construction management.
Revit is a building information modeling (BIM) software for architects, structural engineers, and designers. Autodesk purchased it in 2002 and, with it, became a key player in the BIM market. The software enables users to build structures and components in 3D, annotate with 2D drafting elements, and access building information from the building model’s data. It has 4D BIM capabilities, which give users the ability to plan and track the various stages of a building’s lifecycle—from concept to construction, and finally demolition.
The Autodesk Certified User (ACU) certification is an industry-recognized credential that can effectively start students’ careers as designers, engineers, and makers. It enhances students' higher ed applications and resumes by providing evidence of competency and proficiency. The certification is an excellent way for students with about 150 hours of real-world Autodesk software experience to validate their software skills. Earning this level of certification while in school will give students confidence as they continue to master Autodesk products and pursue professional-level certification in the future.
- Available for: Autodesk
- Number of Questions: 30
- Question Types: Project-based testing
- Duration: Up to 50 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- Creating and Modifying Components
- Modeling and Modifying Elements
- Managing Views
- Managing Documentation
Learning Material (optional)
- Online Video
- 13.5 hours
- A Certificate of Completion can be earned by scoring 80% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- A Badge can be earned by scoring 90% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- Examination held online and generally on Saturdays
- Examination date scheduled according to edVentr calendar (via edVentr Support Team after purchase)
- Examination other than edVentr calendar date can be booked at an additional fee (liaise with edVentr Support team after purchase)
- Certification issued digitally by Apple (immediately after passing)
- After passing you can also claim a digital badge (see product image) for your resume or Linkedin profile
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps