Adobe Dreamweaver Certification Exam
Adobe Dreamweaver is an industry-standard for creating and editing compelling HTML rich media websites and mobile apps. Through the use of Fluid Grid Layout, designers construct complex web designs with adaptive layouts for a whole new level of cross-platform compatibility.
Adobe conducted research to identify the foundational skills students need to effectively communicate using digital media tools. Based on feedback from educators, design professionals, businesses, and educational institutions around the world, the objectives cover entry-level skill expectations for web authoring.
An individual earning this certification has approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-on experience with the product, and is familiar with product features and capabilities, as well as relevant career concepts. .
- Available for: Adobe 2020 +
- Number of Questions: 30
- Question Types: Project-based testing
- Duration: Up to 50 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- Working in the Web Industry
- Project Setup and Interface
- Organizing Content on Page
- Working with Code to Create and Modify Content
- Publishing Digital Media
Learning Material (optional)
- Video-based e-learning courseware
- Interactive labs
- Prescriptive study guides
- 20.5 hours
- A Certificate of Completion can be earned by scoring 80% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- A Badge can be earned by scoring 90% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- Examination held online
- Examination date scheduled after purchase
- Certification issued digitally by Adobe after passing
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps