Adobe Certified Professional - After Effects Certification Exam
Adobe After Effects is the industry-standard motion graphics and visual effects software. Create cinematic movie titles, intros, and transitions. Start a fire or make it rain. Animate a logo or character. With Adobe After Effects, you can take any idea and make it move.
Adobe conducted research to identify the foundational skills students need to effectively communicate using digital media tools. Based on feedback from educators, design professionals, businesses, and educational institutions around the world, the objectives cover entry-level skill expectations for visual effects and motion graphics.
An individual earning this certification has approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-on experience with the product and is familiar with product features and capabilities, as well as relevant career concepts.
- Available for: Adobe 2018 l 2019 l 2020
- Number of Questions: 35
- Question Types: Project-based testing
- Duration: Up to 50 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- Working in Visual Effects and Motion Graphics Industry
- Project Setup and Interface
- Organizing Video Projects
- Creating and Modifying Visual Elements
- Publishing Digital Media
Learning Material (optional)
- Online Video
- 35 hours
- A Certificate of Completion can be earned by scoring 80% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- A Badge can be earned by scoring 90% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- Examination held online and generally on Saturdays
- Examination date scheduled according to edVentr calendar (via edVentr Support Team after purchase)
- Examination other than edVentr calendar date can be booked at an additional fee (liaise with edVentr Support team after purchase)
- Certification issued digitally by Adobe (immediately after passing)
- After passing you can also claim a digital badge (see product image) for your resume or Linkedin profile
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps