COURSE TIME: ± 2 hour
- A Certificate of Completion can be earned
- The Basics of Accounting
- The mental blocks of Entrepreneurs [non-finance people] towards Accounting
- The Financial Statement - how to read and assess
- Examples of Accounting in business
- Ability to read and understand financial statements much better than before
- Ability to relate business and accounting, instead of seeing accounting in a silo as a bunch of debit/credit entries
Lecture Preview: Understanding Profit and Loss Statement and Balance Sheet
Hi, I'm Krishna Kumar
Mr. Krishna Kumar is a Fintech professional with 20+ years of rich experience in Capital Markets - Treasury and Investment management domain. Major career span was with Credence Analytics, a software products company, based in India.
As part of Credence, he has delivered results through business analysis, pre-sales, implementation, and development for both Indian and International Customers. Moved out of Credence in Aug '19 to try his hand at Freelance Business Consulting. He is actively exploring AI & ML technologies to see how they can be put to use in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) domain.