Scrum Product Owner Certification Exam
CertiProf® offers the Scrum Product Owner Professional Certificate (SPOPC) program to validate your knowledge about Scrum. Our examination is a multiple-choice online test and you can take it from your own PC from anywhere around the world. After the completion of the Product Owner Professional exam, you can expect to gain a general overview and understanding on how to maximize the value of the product and the work of the Development Team. We recommend you to continue your Scrum professional education with the Scrum Master Professional Certificate (SMPC) or the Scrum Developer Professional Certificate (SDPC). This will allow you to cover all the Scrum framework knowledge, key definitions and roles. After this, you will be ready to embark on a journey towards the Scrum Advanced Professional Certificate (SAPC).
- Number of Questions: 40
- Question Types: Multiple Choice
- Duration: Up to 60 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- Introduction to Agile and Scrum.
- Scrum practices.
- Scrum planning.
- Scrum events.
- Monitoring Scrum project.
- Advanced Scrum concepts.
- Product Owner Role.
- Pdf Text Book
- There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
- This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in becoming a Scrum Product Owner.
- Examination held online
- Certification issued digitally by Certiprof
- After passing you can also claim a digital badge (see product image) for your resume or Linkedin profile
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps