Remote Work and Virtual Collaboration Certification Exam
This program proposed as a micro-certification was modeled by CertiProf® in November 2019 during attendance at the CAS2019 event in the city of Barcelona. It was inspired by Lisette Sutherland’s conference “How to be a high performance distributed agile team”. In our “Product RoadMap,” this micro certification was scheduled to be developed towards the end of the fourth quarter of 2020, but the sudden appearance of a global event known as COVID-19 and to respond to the effects of the rapid spread of the virus was decided to prioritize the development of this micro certification to support and respond to the immediate training needs of the global community.
- Number of Questions: 40
- Question Types: Multiple Choice
- Duration: Up to 60 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- To provide globally accepted practices, general support methodologies, tools, techniques, experience, and knowledge transfer by the facilitator during the development of the «Remote Work and Virtual Collaboration Professional Certificate» .
- To achieve personal recognition with a professional certification from CertiProf® that seeks to support the necessary and growing form of work.
- Pdf Text Book
- There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
- This certification is appropriate for all those interested in acquiring tools and techniques to prepare for the growing need for remote or distance work. Anyone interested in validating their professional knowledge and skills as a remote or distance worker.
- Examination held online
- Certification issued digitally by Certiprof
- After passing you can also claim a digital badge (see product image) for your resume or Linkedin profile
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps