Pre-Med Level 2
Level II presents a deeper dive into the hands-on medical world. Starting with a deep dive into the different aspects of human anatomy and physiology, the course explores an introduction to the world of medicine and introduces you to the basics of diagnosing and treating emergency patients.
What is program structure?
- 16 Hours
- 2 Consecutive Weekends
- Saturday & Sunday EST
- Online via Zoom
What will I receive?
- Insights into professional fields through a dynamical educational experience
- An affordable product allowing students from all walks of life to participate and to be inspired toward certain career paths
- Lasting connections to Harvard student instructors.
What are the Takeaways?
- Certificate upon program completion
- Final creative project which applies all content learned
What is "The Academies?
A space designed for secondary school students to learn about topics they have an interest in or explore. This learning environment provides learners with hands-on experience, an elite curriculum, and insights of a Harvard undergraduate.