PMI Project Management Ready Certification Exam
The PMI Project Management Ready certification will introduce and familiarize students to the concepts and field of project management, and the tools to apply this knowledge to a wide range of career paths.
The certification covers four key topics:
- Project Management Fundamentals and Core Concepts
- Business Analysis Framework
- Traditional Plan-Based Methodologies
- Agile Methodologies
Note: In the event that you do not pass the exam in the first attempt, you have the option of 1 retake. You may re-take the exam after waiting 24 hours from the time your initial exam was first started. Retake vouchers must be used within 60 days of the failed exam.
Project Management Institute® (PMI) is the world’s leading association for those who consider project, program or portfolio management their profession.
PMI Project Management Ready fills the need for an industry-recognized certification that allows career and technical education institutions to add value to their programs.
It is the entry point for following PMI exams -
- CAPM® Certified Associate in Project Management
- PMP® Project Management Professional
- Examination held online
- Certification issued digitally by PMI
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps