Path to Boardroom
COURSE TIME: ± 2 hour
- A Certificate of Completion can be earned
- Develop strategic resources needed to seek and develop a Non-Executive Director profile
- The application process for directorship positions
- Strategies, tactics, documents, and approaches required to be appointed for a board position
- Key aspects of directorship while at a board position
Lecture Preview: What it takes to be a Board Member
Hi, I'm Tebogo Lefifi
Tebogo is an International Business Advisor with over 20 years of experience in building, developing, and implementing concepts from start-up to sustainable operating business.
Extensive international experience in partnerships, reputation management, and economic development projects. Credited with combining research and business development expertise to secure key collaborations to deliver substantial growth in diverse markets, cultures, and start-up operations.
Proven ability to identify opportunities and innovative solutions. Fluent in English and conversant in Mandarin (HSK 3 level).
She currently works with Businesses in advisory boards services. Her passion is in coaching companies and people to unlock their potential and developing bespoke systems to meet their goals and sustain their success.