Microsoft PowerPoint [MOS] - Certification Exam
The Microsoft Office Specialist: PowerPoint Associate Certification demonstrates competency to create, edit, and enhance presentations and slideshows. The exam covers the ability to create and manage presentations, insert and format shapes and slides, create slide content, apply transitions and animations and manage multiple presentations. Presentation examples include professional-grade sales presentations, employee training, instructional materials, and kiosk slideshows.
An individual earning this certification has approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-on experience with the product, has proven competency at an industry associate-level and is ready to enter into the job market. They can demonstrate the correct application of the principal features of PowerPoint and can complete tasks independently.
- Available for: Microsoft 365 Apps and Office 2019
- Number of Questions: 35
- Question Types: Project-based testing
- Duration: Up to 50 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- Manage Presentations
- Manage Slides
- Insert and Format Texts, Shapes, and Images
- Insert Tables, Charts, SmartArt, 3D Models, and Media
- Apply Transitions and Animations
Learning Material (optional)
- Video-based e-learning courseware
- Interactive labs
- Prescriptive study guides
- 26 hours
- A Certificate of Completion can be earned by scoring 80% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- A Badge can be earned by scoring 90% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- Examination held online
- Examination date scheduled after purchase
- Certification issued digitally by Microsoft after passing
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps