Microsoft 365 Fundamentals MS-900 - Certification Exam
This exam is designed for candidates looking to demonstrate foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services in general and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model. This exam will also cover knowledge of available options and benefits gained by implementing Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
Candidates should have the requisite knowledge to recommend solutions that address common organizational IT challenges and to differentiate Microsoft 365 solutions from the competition in the market. Candidates should also have fundamental knowledge of offerings, optimizing licensing for cost effectiveness, and support options for organizations.
This exam can be taken as a precursor to cloud computing and technologies exams such as Office 365, Microsoft Intune, Azure Information Protection (AIP), and Windows 10.
- Available for: Microsoft 365
- Number of Questions: 32-43
- Question Types: Project-based testing
- Duration: Up to 60 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- Describe Cloud Concepts
- Describe Core Microsoft 365 Services and Concepts
- Explain Security, Compliance, Privacy, and Trust in Microsoft 365
- Describe Microsoft Pricing and Support
Learning Material (optional)
- Online Video
- 5 hours
- A Certificate of Completion can be earned by scoring 80% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- A Badge can be earned by scoring 90% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- Examination held online and generally on Saturdays
- Examination date scheduled according to edVentr calendar (via edVentr Support Team after purchase)
- Examination other than edVentr calendar date can be booked at an additional fee (liaise with edVentr Support team after purchase)
- Certification issued digitally by Microsoft (immediately after passing)
- After passing you can also claim a digital badge (see product image) for your resume or Linkedin profile
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps