Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 - Certification Exam
Candidates for this exam should have a foundational knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The exam is intended for candidates who are just beginning to work with cloud-based solutions and services or are new to Azure.
Azure Fundamentals exam is an opportunity to prove knowledge of cloud concepts, Azure services, Azure workloads, security and privacy in Azure, as well as Azure pricing and support. Candidates should be familiar with the general technology concepts, including concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application
This exam is designed for candidates looking to demonstrate foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services in general and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model. This exam will also cover knowledge of available options and benefits gained by implementing Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
This exam can be taken as a precursor to cloud computing and technologies exams such as Office 365, Microsoft Intune, Azure Information Protection (AIP), and Windows 10.
- Available for: Microsoft Azure
- Number of Questions: 32-43
- Question Types: Project-based testing
- Duration: Up to 60 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- Describe Cloud Concepts
- Describe Core Azure Services
- Describe Core Solutions and Management Tools on Azure
- Describe General Security and Network Security Features
- Describe Identify, Governance, Privacy, and Compliance Features
- Describe Azure Cost Management and Service Level Agreements
Learning Material (optional)
- Online Video
- 7 hours
- A Certificate of Completion can be earned by scoring 80% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- A Badge can be earned by scoring 90% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- Examination held online and generally on Saturdays
- Examination date scheduled according to edVentr calendar (via edVentr Support Team after purchase)
- Examination other than edVentr calendar date can be booked at an additional fee (liaise with edVentr Support team after purchase)
- Certification issued digitally by Microsoft (immediately after passing)
- After passing you can also claim a digital badge (see product image) for your resume or Linkedin profile
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps