ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification Exam
This certification covers the international standard published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), which establishes the requirements for the implementation of a quality management system. ISO 9001 ensures that organizations can take actions to continually improve process performance, establish the objectives and processes necessary to achieve results in accordance with customer requirements and organizational policies, track and measure processes and products against policies, objectives and product requirements, and report results and finally implement processes. ISO 9001 is the only standard to which an organization can be certified.
- Number of Questions: 40
- Question Types: Multiple Choice
- Duration: Up to 60 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- Understand the operation of a Quality Management System under the process
- Understand the process approach, PDCA cycle and risk-based thinking in quality management systems as the basis of ISO 9001:2015
- Interpret and apply the requirements of a Quality Management System under ISO 9001:2015 in the high-level structure
- Pdf Text Book
- There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
- Anyone interested in learning about ISO 9001 and how to execute and report on an ISO 9001:2015 audit.
- Examination held online
- Certification issued digitally by Certiprof
- After passing you can also claim a digital badge (see product image) for your resume or Linkedin profile
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps