ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Certification Exam
This certificatión covers the international standard published by the International Standardization Organization (ISO), which describes how to manage information security in a company. ISO 27001 can be implemented in any kind of organization, profit or non-profit, private, small, or large government-owned. It was written by the world’s best experts in the field of information security and provides methodologies for the implementation of information security management in an organization. This standard also allows companies to become certified, which means that an independent certification body has confirmed that an organization has implemented information security compliant with ISO 27001.
- Number of Questions: 40
- Question Types: Multiple Choice
- Duration: Up to 60 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- Understand the principles, concepts, and requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Identify how to develop an ISMS
- Develop skills and the ability to conduct audits.
- Understand ISO 27001:2013 Annex A
- Pdf Text Book
- There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
- Those who need to know what ISO 27000 is about and how to execute and report on an audit in compliance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
- Examination held online
- Certification issued digitally by Certiprof
- After passing you can also claim a digital badge (see product image) for your resume or Linkedin profile
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps