Information Technology Specialist - HTML & CSS Certification Exam
The Information Technology Specialist program is a way for students to validate entry-level IT skills sought after by employers. The IT Specialist program is aimed at candidates who are considering or just beginning, a path toward a career in information technology. Students can certify their knowledge in a broad range of IT topics, including software development, database administration, networking and security, mobility and device management, and coding.
HTML and CSS — Candidates for this exam will demonstrate that they can structure a webpage using HTML elements and create and apply styles using CSS.
- Number of Questions: 40
- Question Types: Project-based testing
- Duration: Up to 50 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- HTML Fundamentals
- CSS Fundamentals
- Document Structure using HTML
- Multimedia Presentation using HTML
- Webpage styling using CSS
- Accessibility, Readability, and Testing
Learning Material (optional)
- Online Video
- 32 hours
- A Certificate of Completion can be earned by scoring 80% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- A Badge can be earned by scoring 90% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- Examination held online and generally on Saturdays
- Examination date scheduled according to edVentr calendar (via edVentr Support Team after purchase)
- Examination other than edVentr calendar date can be booked at an additional fee (liaise with edVentr Support team after purchase)
- Certification issued digitally by ITS (immediately after passing)
- After passing you can also claim a digital badge (see product image) for your resume or Linkedin profile
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps