IC3 Digital Literacy Bundle Certification Exam
IC3 Digital Literacy Global Standard 6 (GS6) is the latest version of the IC3 Digital Literacy program. This program has been restructured to address current computing concepts, including cloud and mobile technologies; to align closely with educational requirements and ensure learners of all ages can validate their understanding of Digital Literacy. IC3 Digital Literacy allows candidates to demonstrate their ability to select and use the appropriate research, productivity, collaboration, and communications tools, to find reliable information, create content, communicate safely, and identify credibility and bias in modern digital environments.
The new structure is a comprehensive set of stackable certifications across seven digital literacy domains. It is composed of three exams, each awarding its own certificate, that validate an understanding of each domain at the basic, intermediate, and advanced levels.
- Level 1 measures knowledge of fundamental concepts and essential components.
- Level 2 requires a working knowledge of each of the seven skill groups.
- Level 3 validates an advanced understanding of digital literacy and indicates that the candidate has the technical foundation needed to advance successfully along their educational and employment paths and support the development of more specialized technological skills.
- Number of Exams: 3
- Number of Questions per exam: 45
- Question Types: Project-based testing
- Duration: Up to 50 minutes per exam
- Video-based e-learning courseware
- Interactive labs
- Prescriptive study guides
- A Certificate of Completion can be earned by scoring 80% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- A Badge can be earned by scoring 90% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- Examination held online
- Examination date scheduled after purchase
- Certification issued digitally by Certiport after passing
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps