Databases ITS Certification Exam
The Databases program will help students demonstrate foundational knowledge of how to design and query relational databases, such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, or Oracle.
- Number of Questions: 35-45
- Question Types: Project-based testing
- Duration: Up to 50 minutes
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- Database design
- Database object management using DDL
- Data retrieval
- Data manipulation using DML
- Video-based e-learning courseware
- Interactive labs
- Prescriptive study guides
- A Certificate of Completion can be earned by scoring 80% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- A Badge can be earned by scoring 90% or better on all Post-Assessments.
- Examination held online
- Examination date scheduled after purchase
- Certification issued digitally by ITS after passing
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps