CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
The Server plus ensures pros have the skills to work in data centers or cloud environments.
Server+ is a global certification that validates the hands-on skills of IT professionals who install, manage and troubleshoot servers in data centers as well as on-premise and hybrid environments.
CompTIA Server+ is the only certification that can ensure that IT professionals at the administrator level are able to do the job in any environment because it is the only certification not restricted to a single platform. The exam covers essential hardware and software technologies of on-premise and hybrid server environments including high availability, cloud computing, and scripting. The exam includes performance-based questions that require the candidate to demonstrate multi-step knowledge to securely deploy, administer and troubleshoot servers.
Job roles for this certification:
- Server Support Technician
- Server Administrator
- IT/Server Technician
- Storage Administrator
Server+ validates the hands-on skills of IT professionals who install, manage and troubleshoot servers in data centers as well as on-premise and hybrid environments.
The Learning + Exam Outcomes
- Server Hardware Installation and Management
- Server Administration
- Security and Disaster Recovery
Learning Material (optional)The learning material can be chosen as follows:
- The complete bundle includes access to an e-learning platform with lesson plans and gamification features, a virtual environment to perform tasks - mirrored to the real-world scenarios, test preparations for the final exam, and an exam voucher with a retake should you fail the first time
- The test-prep bundle includes an e-book, test preparations for the final exam, and an exam voucher with a retake should you fail the first time
- The basic bundle includes an e-book, and an exam voucher with a retake should you fail the first time
A+ Certification Individuals with 18 to 24 months of IT experience.
CompTIA A+ certified or equivalent knowledge Two years of hands-on experience working in a server environment
- Examination held online
- Examination date scheduled according to edVentr calendar (via edVentr Support Team after purchase)
- Certification issued digitally by CompTIA
- CompTIA - The world’s leading provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications, which offer individuals industry-relevant knowledge and skills across a broad spectrum of principles/technologies and beyond one IT provider.
- Operating system: Windows 10 / Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chrome OS
- Supported browsers: The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Input Devices: Full Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet Connection: A download speed of at least 5 Mbps