COURSE TIME: ± 3 hour
- A Certificate of Completion can be earned
Types of Beverages, Classification, History, and Preparation, Service, Cocktails, Mocktails.
- Be able to explain basic ingredients, manufacturing, brand names, and cocktails expertly.
- Improve dramatically on the service standards.
- Deepen your current knowledge of beverages and learn the science behind
- Smoothen your interaction with guests.
- Develop unshakable confidence in up-selling.
- Increasing revenue and tips for you.
Application of knowledge and skills
- Interact and share knowledge with guests/build a relationship.
- Display professional outgoing confident posture.
- Answer any queries and assist guests with orders.
- Develop open-ended questions and professional selling techniques to increase revenue.
Lecture Preview: Non-Alcoholic Beverages
Hi, I'm Narsing Jindam
From a waiter in catering service to a multiple award-winning, invaluable Food and beverage Manager on the Carnival Cruise Line, Narsing has climbed the hospitality ladder by hard work and intense learning. His career in the hospitality world is peppered with awards, wins, and accolades,
A coach and mentor to more than 600+ international team members, Narsing's expertise lies in creating unforgettable experiences for clients.
He handles all domains in parallel despite the businesses being mutually exclusive. He uses various productivity tools to efficiently manage the various domains he is into and believes in imparting knowledge in a simple manner that can be easily understood by anyone.