Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
AI and ML is not only for the scientist
Many organizations understand that AI/ML technology is allowing to enhance business decisions, improve products and services, and can evaluate business models.
Whether you are a business owner or employee understanding how these technologies work has become more prevalent so ignoring it only places you at a disadvantage.
What are Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?
To make it as simple as possible, artificial intelligence or AI is a computer or robot displaying human-like intelligence whereas Machine Learning or ML is a subset of AI where the machine is able to learn without being explicitly programmed.
Why Should you learn more about this technology?
Businesses rely more and more on machines, and one of the benefits is that it reduces human error. As a student/employee understanding the technology helps you reposition yourself not as one who will be replaced by the computer or robot in the near future but one who can work with.
For a business owner to see growth and ignore this technology will only see other businesses surpass them and most likely put them out of the game. However, with this technology, you can use some of its tools to understand and improve your business which gives a great advantage.
COURSE TIME: ± 2 hours
- A Certificate of Completion can be earned
- Data analytics - What are the different types of data analytics, what is their relevance
- Machine Learning (ML) introduced
- AI Vs ML - Is there any difference between AI and ML technologies
- Categories of ML algorithms - What are the different types, in which situation do we apply each kind of algorithm
- Real-world use cases - Connecting real-world problems to possible solutions using machine learning
- Adoption trends - How are Banks, other players, and regulators responding to this technology. What are the practical challenges in adoptionRelevant Skill-sets - for growing in this field
Lecture Preview: Data Science in a Nutshell (part 1)
Hi, I’m Krishna Kumar
This workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning will be conducted by Mr. Krishna Kumar, a fintech professional with 20+ years of rich experience in Capital Markets - Treasury and Investment management domain. Krishna's major career span was with Credence Analytics, a software products company, based in India.
As part of Credence, he has delivered results through business analysis, pre-sales, implementation, and development for both Indian and International Customers. Moved out of Credence in Aug '19 to try his hand at Freelance Business Consulting. He is actively exploring AI & ML technologies to see how they can be put to use in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) domain.